About the Maplewood Neighborhood Association
The MNA is your organization representing our neighborhood in dealings with City Hall, Monroe County and the State of NY. Our goal is to plan for our community as a diverse and vibrant neighborhood, celebrate the strengths and creativity of the residents, encourage home ownership and the residential character of the neighborhood, and represent our interests in decisions that affect our neighborhood.
- Address: 200 W. Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14615-2919
- Phone number: (585) 647-3186
- Email address: Click to email
Scheduled MNA General Meetings
- MNA Town Hall Meetings take place on the first Wednesday of each month beginning at 7:00 PM in the music room of Aquinas Institute. As of January 2022 check Maplewood.org to see if meeting is zoom only or a hybrid.
- MNA Board Meetings take place on the second Wednesday of every month.
- Our board – this page includes information regarding posts and the people that fill them on the MNA board, as well as the term of service.
- MNA Bylaws – this page has a copy of the MNA organizational bylaws, including a link to download a PDF copy.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.