About the Maplewood Neighborhood Association
The MNA is your organization representing our neighborhood in dealings with City Hall, Monroe County and the State of NY. Our goal is to plan for our community as a diverse and vibrant neighborhood, celebrate the strengths and creativity of the residents, encourage home ownership and the residential character of the neighborhood, and represent our interests in decisions that affect our neighborhood.
- Address: 200 W. Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14615-2919
- Phone number: (585) 458-3460
- Email address: Click to email
Scheduled MNA General Meetings
- MNA Town Hall Meetings take place on the first Wednesday of each month beginning at 7:00 PM in the cafeteria of Aquinas Institute.
- MNA Board Meetings take place on the second Wednesday of every month.
- Our board – this page includes information regarding posts and the people that fill them on the MNA board, as well as the term of service.
- MNA Bylaws – this page has a copy of the MNA organizational bylaws, including a link to download a PDF copy.
Become a member
The MNA is committed to the future of our community. Be a part of that future by joining or renewing membership in the MNA! Membership gives you the right to vote on the MNA leadership and to participate on the MNA Board of Directors.
To join the MNA, download the membership form below. You can bring the completed form and annual dues payment to any monthly MNA Town Hall Meeting, or mail it to our office.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please call Enrica Fleming, Chair of the Membership Committee, at 458-3460.